Open Call for Community Music Leaders
As our projects and services extend across the South West and we are interested to hear from Community Music Leaders in Somerset, Devon, Bournemouth, Christchurch & Poole, Isles of Scilly, North Devon, North Somerset, Bath and North East Somerset and Bristol.
We like to work with musicians at all stages of their career. We believe a good Community Music Leader has a commitment to using music as a tool for change, is a good communicator and is skilled in at least two musical instruments. We also think it is important that Community Music Leaders are willing to collaborate, learn and reflect on their own practice.
Community Music Leaders with Evolve Music are
- paid Musicians’ Union rates
- provided with opportunities to connect with other music leaders and learn from their approach
- part of a safe, inclusive, supportive and fun company culture
- work within a growing company where they can influence the development of projects and new initiatives
- supported to access CPD that is appropriate to their skills and ambitions, and paid for their time when undertaking it.
Interested in becoming a community music leader?
To register your interest complete the form using the button below.